- Hot Glue Gun
- One piece of scrapbook paper
- Multiple sized wooden circles (These can be found in any craft store. Any shape works. I thought taking square ones and making them look like scrabble pieces would be cute too.)
- Round topped push pins.
- Cork squares
- First, write out your message on the shapes one letter per shape. I used song lyrics my friend has as a tattoo. (You're the only voice my heart can recognize.)
2. Hot glue push pins to the back of each lettered shape.
4. Finally, Glue a ribbon to the back to combine multiple cork boards and make a pretty bow at the top with a loop for easy wall hanging. Push all the pins in, and ta-da!
I hope you have fun!